If you are familiar with the interactive meeting notice skip down to “Topics“.
This is an interactive meeting notice.
What, you may ask, is an interactive meeting notice?
As the phrase suggests, it is a meeting notice what requires interaction by the readers. For example: we need to have topics for presentation at the meeting; we need presenters; we need volunteers to provide lunch; we need to know who is coming to the meeting so the quantity of lunch portions may be determined, and so on.
This post will be updated as interactions (comments) are appended.
- Received from W1XX: I would like to have the next CTRI meeting (Oct. 22 11 AM) at my house at which time I would appreciate the assistance of the club in re-raising the infamous 160 meter vertical which has been repaired and is ready to go up. Also an on-the-air demonstration of the simple vertical dipole which I described 2 meetings ago.
- CQ WW RTTY contest report on W1DX, the club’s Multi-2 team effort.
- Discussion and possible vote on the following:
1. Special (1 x 1) CTRI 20th anniversary callsigns to be used during 2012 NEQP.
2. Certificate or QSL card to be issued.
- A PROPOSAL FOR USA 40 METER PHONE BAND EXPANSION
- NP3U in either the 2012 or 2013 WPX RTTY contest
Lunch fixins by: Hot dogs and hamburgers and soda will be served, courtesy of W1XX
Members who will attend:
W1PN, W1XX, NG1G, KA1GEU, W1WBB, KA1VMG, K1FUG, K3IU, NR1H, KA1BNO, KB1VEZ, W1CTN, W1BYH, K1SD, K6NDV, K6ND