If you are familiar with the interactive meeting notice skip down to “Topics“.
This is an interactive meeting notice.
What, you may ask, is an interactive meeting notice?
As the phrase suggests, it is a meeting notice what requires interaction by the readers. For example: we need to have topics for presentation at the meeting; we need presenters; we need volunteers to provide lunch; we need to know who is coming to the meeting so the quantity of lunch portions may be determined, and so on.
This post will be updated as interactions (comments) are appended.
- Election of Officers. Someone is likely to nominate you, so reflect before the meeting on whether you have the time and interest to serve.
- Contest Report
- Future of the Yahoo reflector
- NP3U in either the 2012 or 2013 CQWW WPX RTTY contest
- We need to discuss the whole subject of recruitment, who is a ‘member’, who should be a member, how we support the group’s activities, etc. By ‘member’ is meant a Member of CTRI CG (as defined in the bylaws), not a ‘subscriber’ to the Yahoo Group, or a visitor to the new web site.
- Holiday Dinner
- Special Event 1×1 callsigns
Lunch fixins by: K3IU. Coffee and soft drinks by W1AN
Members who will attend:
W1PN, K3IU, W1AN, K1DM(in spirit), NG1G
Venue: Crandall House, 1100 to about 1400